Through being “Precision Ready,” Hagie’s products are compatible with leading brands of precision technologies. As a leader in application solutions, we understand that you are likely utilizing precision solutions within the other equipment in your operation. At Hagie, we simplify our customer’s experience by being capable to easily integrate with your preferred brand of precision offerings. Our precision team is comprised of in-house precision experts that are available to provide support for all of our products.
Just a 10% over-application on 1000 acres that are sprayed twice in a season could mean spending an extra $10,000 within the operation. Through utilizing various precision offerings, you are able to perform precision applications that protect your inputs and maximize your yield productivity.
Ag Leader Technology
GPS & Rate Controller Solutions
- Integra: The intuitive, 12.1 inch HD touchscreen offers year-round precision farming control
- Versa: 8.4” HD touchscreen serves as the economical hub of your precision farming operation
- OptRx: Provides accurate, variable rate nitrogen prescriptions on the fly
- Paradyme: The steering choice for operations requiring high accuracy
- GeoSteer: Ideal for functionality and precise automated steering
GPS & Rate Controller Solutions
- Viper 4: Sleek new design with 12.1” LED backlit display and a responsive touchscreen with intuitive, tablet-like interface
- Envizio Pro/XL: Envizio Pro XL features a brilliant color, non-glare 10.4” touch screen display
- Envizio Pro II feature a brilliant color, non-glare 6.5” touch screen display
- SCS 5000: Flow Control specially designed to match your application needs reliably and economically
- SideKick Pro Injection: Powerful positive displacement pump which injects on the pressure side of boom, eliminating the need for tank mixing
- RGL 600: External Configurable LED light array with adjustable brightness for day or night
- SmarTrax Auto-steer: Faster operating speeds, reduced fuel consumption and reduced operator fatigue
Boom Height Leveling
NORAC’s Spray Height Control Systems use ultrasonic sensors mounted on the left, right and center sections to automatically maintain a preset height of the entire boom above the ground or the crop.
Three Modes of Control
- Crop Mode™ controls distance to the crop canopy
- Soil Mode™ controls distance to the ground
- Hybrid Mode™ measures top of crop and soil simultaneously; beneficial for thin, lodged, or uneven crop
Available on 120’ & 90/100’ booms
Optional 3rd Party Precision Wiring Kits Wiring kits are available to allow 3rd party precision companies (John Deere, Outback, Top Con & Trimble) to “plug & play” in the Hagie STS cab.
The wire harness allows the machine to have a John Deere, Top Con or Trimble precision monitor to be installed and must be added to the main chassis harness to allow the other precision companies monitors to work properly. John Deere Integration does not include auto steering.
As the 3rd party precision companies (Trimble, Top Con, John Deere, Outback) are not factory supported, customers assume all responsibility of installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the 3rd party precision equipment.
View our Hagie Product Literature (15.2MB PDF)
for additional information on Precision Solutions.