2019 Product Catalog
STS 10, 12
STS 14, 16
DTS/STS precision options
JDLink™ Connect uses the newest 4G MTG LTE cellular modem to establish a remote connection to the field that enables precision tools.
John Deere Machine Sync
- Coverage map and guidance line sharing.
John Deere Operations Center
- Online set of tools and connected mobile apps where farm information is accessible, anytime, anywhere.
GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display
The John Deere GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display is a 10.4-in display featuring a full-color touchscreen for controlling a variety of precision ag applications and documentation.
Integrated steering system that automatically controls the machine through the field.
John Deere Section Control:
automatically turns sprayer sections on or off to reduce overlap and maximize input investment.
StarFire™ 6000 Receiver
The StarFire 6000 Receiver implements an improved antenna, the latest in Global Navigation Satellite System signal processing technology, and a new differential correction signal.
John Deere Rate Controller 2000
John Deere’s next generation universal rate control solution that builds on the success of the current controllers and provides a platform for increased functionality.
Direct Chemical Injection
Chemical injection kits are available on all models of Hagie sprayers. The injection pumps are compatible with Ag Leader, John Deere, and Raven precision options. All chemical injection kits include a 5 - 200 oz/minute Raven injection pump, mixer assembly, and a visual flow indicator that can be seen from the cab.
NORAC Boom Height Control
The NORAC boom height control system uses ultrasonic sensors to control the spray boom to a preset height. The Norac system utilizes sensors mounted on the left, right and center section to automatically control the spray boom above the ground or the crop.
- Powerful new fourth generation Viper field computer. The Viper 4+ is powered by the innovative Raven Operating Software, providing a simple and connected precision ag platform.
- The Raven Rate Control Module (RCM) is the next generation in precision application rate control. It uses Raven’s innovative control algorithms to make it the most precise application controller on the market today.
- steering system lets you redefine the limits. That includes faster operating speeds, best-inclass line acquisition and easier, more relaxed driving.
- Improves real-time decision-making with features such as enhanced mapping with rowby- row detail and split screen view which will allow growers to identify machine control issues easier and sooner.
- Total liquid application control to meet today’s challenges. Ease of use, coverage, low flow situations, performance, documentation and reliability are all addressed. Features like droplet size monitoring and pressure fallback ensure liquid products are applied correctly – efficiently and correctly to avoid spray drift and for proper plant coverage.
- For growers seeking an integrated steering experience, SteerCommand offers best-in-class integrated steering performance. Paired with GPS 6500 for repeatable, precision steering via correction source of your preference – from WAAS to TerraStar and RTK.
STS 10, 12
STS 14, 16
Shop Hagie Gear
©2017 Hagie Inc.
Privacy & Data